Investing in approaches that combat food insecurity, provide affordable housing, and remove barriers to transportation, childcare, and education for low-income residents
Basic Needs Strategies:
- Prioritize securing affordable permanent housing for low-income families.
- Support programs targeted to provide food and necessities to those in need.
- Support organizations that remove barriers to education, childcare, and transportation to work.
- Buckeye Valley Food Pantry
- Common Ground Free Store
- Design Outreach, Inc.
- Family Promise of Delaware County
- Habitat for Humanity of Delaware And Union Counties
- Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio
- People in Need, Inc of Delaware County Ohio
- Pink Ribbon Girls
- United Way of Delaware County
- WARM – Westerville Area Resource Ministry
- Star House
- LifeCare Alliance
- Turning Point
- Sanctuary Community Action, Inc.