The Delaware County Historical Society is dedicated to promoting and sustaining interest in Delaware County History through preservation and education. This includes monthly programs, museum tours, Pioneer Day activities for students, as well as preservation newspapers and documents. We encourage students to pursue secondary education in a history related field.
- Must be a graduating senior who resides in Delaware County
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale or its equivalent;
- Must be enrolling full-time in an accredited institution for a 4-year degree, 2-year degree or certificate program;
- Preference will be given to students with community service or engagement hours;
- Consideration is given to applicant’s financial need.