Donald and Ruby Westbrook were long-time residents of Delaware County. They farmed and did business in both Delaware and Morrow Counties. This endowed scholarship fund was established in their memory by their family to honor their spirit of encouraging and supporting young people in agribusiness. Scholarships from the Westbrook Fund are awarded for tuition and books for students pursuing a degree in agriculture, students attending Ohio State University will be given first consideration. Students receiving scholarships may reapply each year if eligible.
* Must have GPA of at least 2.5 or higher on a 4-point scale or its equivalent;
* Must have completed their freshman year or beyond at an accredited university or college, with preference to those pursuing Agriculture at The Ohio State University;
* Must have graduated from a public or private high school located in Delaware or Morrow County, Ohio after attending four years of high school in one or more of those school districts;
* Must have been a resident of Delaware or Morrow County when they graduated high school;
* Are continuing as a full-time student (rising sophomore, junior, or senior) pursuing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
*NOTE: Seniors graduating early (mid-year) must be a full-time student during all quarters/semesters before graduation and must include date of graduation to be considered.