This scholarship is established in the memory of Doug Campbell by his family and friends. He was a leader in the Central Ohio field hockey community. The scholarship will be awarded annually to a graduating high school senior who is active in field hockey. A Selection Committee representative of the Campbell Family and with a majority of appointees representing the Delaware County Foundation will review applications and can make scholarship recommendations annually to the Foundation’s Board of Directors.
* Must be a graduating senior who has actively participated in high school field hockey for at least two (2) years;
* Must have a GPA of at least 2.5 or higher on a 4-point scale or its equivalent;
* Must be enrolling full-time in an accredited university or college;
* Preference will be given, by not limited to, students whose lives have been touched by cancer, either themselves or through a family member or friend;
* Consideration is given to applicant’s financial need.
Please note: This scholarship is reserved for undergraduate work and may be renewed by annual application for up to an additional three years.
To RENEW your scholarship, please apply using the link below. This must be completed in order to be considered for additional scholarship funds.