It is the intention of the Harold L. and Donna J Sahr Scholarship Fund to assist students who are not pursuing a four-year college degree, but who are interested in other educational opportunities that will lead to employment. This choice reflects the lives of Harold and Donna Sahr whose interests were that of giving students an opportunity and a “hands up.”
* Must have attended at least two (2) years of high school in Delaware County
- Delaware City Schools
- Delaware Christian School
- Home Schooled
* Must have a GPA between 2.5 and 3.0 on a 4-point scale or its equivalent;
* Must be enrolling in any one of Ohio’s accredited colleges or universities as a full-time or part-time student;
* Consideration is heavily placed on financial need.