Kristi Hill was a 2003 graduate of Olentangy Liberty High School. Even though she moved into the community at the beginning of her sophomore year, she was accepted as though she had lived in Powell all of her life. Kristi enjoyed singing in the choir and the Senior Shoot Out, but she loved playing softball. After graduation, Kristi moved on to college at Bowling Green State University. She was studying for a degree in Psychology with the hope of someday being an attorney and fighting for children’s rights before she was taken from us in her senior year. Kristi was a remarkable daughter, sister, and aunt. But what Kristi is probably best known for by all is that Kristi was an incredible friend.
* Must have a GPA of at least 2.5 or higher on a 4-point scale or its equivalent;
* Must be enrolling full-time in an accredited university or college;
* Strong preference is given to students graduating from Olentangy Liberty High School;
* Strong preference is given to students entering Bowling Green State University;
* Consideration is given to applicant’s financial need.